18th April 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech seats are available in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology through HPCET?

Dear Sir, I just want to know that in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology, how many seats are available for BTech course through HPCET? I am interested to study this course in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology and I am also preparing for the HPCET(BTech). So, I want to know about this.

21st April 2019, 01:25 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many BTech seats are available in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology through HPCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I just want to know that in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology, how many seats are available for BTech course through HPCET? I am interested to study this course in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology and I am also preparing for the HPCET(BTech). So, I want to know about this.
Well, a number of seats vary from year to year based on various factors like Number of students applying for the course, the percentage of marks, etc. Approximately, there will be 60 total seats are available Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology through HPCET. However, please visit the institution directly for accurate details about a number of seats.

Contact Details
Address - Vidya Nagar, Shahpur
Distt. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh - Other ( Himachal Pradesh)
Website - http://www.hiet.co.in
21st April 2019, 03:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech seats are available in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology through HPCET?

BTech seats availability at Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology through HPCET is 60 Seats.

After the results are announced for HPCET 2019, registration for the counseling will be open in the first week of June. During registration, the student can select their preferred course and institute for admission. It has to be remembered that 50% of the seats is reserved for JEE MAIN 2019 qualified students and the remaining 50% seats will be reserved for HPCET 2019 qualified students.

Allotment of seats will be done according to their merit.
21st April 2019, 08:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Himachal Pradesh Technical University will be conducting HPCET 2019 Exam.
It is a state level exam which is conducted for admission of candidates to undergraduate engineering courses offered at various engineering and technology colleges of the Himachal Pradesh.

As Per information available, allotment of seats will be done on the basis of HPCET 2019 Scores and preferences selected by the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?