3rd August 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in the IIIT Naya Raipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from IIIT Naya Raipur. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this institute. Please tell me asap.

6th August 2019, 01:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in the IIIT Naya Raipur?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Engineering in IIIT Naya Raipur is 120.

The admission to Bachelor of Engineering in IIIT Naya Raipur is on the basis of your rank and marks in IIT main. The seats left after the counseling in college are filled through direct counseling.

The minium eligibility required to apply for direct counseling is that you must have scored minimum 75% marks in 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.

You can visit the website https://www.iiitnr.ac.in for more information.
6th August 2019, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in the IIIT Naya Raipur?

There are total number of 60 BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) seats available in the IIIT Naya Raipur.
Distribution of seats are as follows;

All India Quota - 21 seats

NTPC Quota - 09 seats

Chhattisgarh State Quota - 30 seats

Detailed information is available at;
https://www.iiitnr.ac.in/content/btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?