4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly for studying BTech(Apparel Production Management) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

6th August 2019, 08:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Apparel Production Management at Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination CET (Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University.

A candidate must have done a 10+2 from the Science stream with Mathematics from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gcetts.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?