3rd August 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Naya Raipur?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in IIIT Naya Raipur for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

6th August 2019, 01:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Naya Raipur?

The admission to Bachelor of Engineering in IIIT Naya Raipur is on the basis of your rank and marks in IIT main. The seats left after the counseling in college are filled through direct counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for direct counseling is that you must have scored minimum 75% marks in 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.

You can visit the website https://www.iiitnr.ac.in for more information.
7th August 2019, 01:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Naya Raipur?

Admission procedure to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Naya Raipur is based on the score obtained in JEE Main.

The eligibility for applying under Chhattisgarh quota at IIIT Naya Raipur is a candidate must have done a 10+2 in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category it is 45% marks in aggregate.

The eligibility under All India category and NTPC quota is as per JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) guidelines.

In BTech admission 35% seats are reserved for all India category, 15% seats are reserved for people employed with NTPC or their wards, 50% seats are reserved for students who have passed 10th & 12th class from the state of Chhattisgarh.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitnr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?