31st March 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) Honours seats are available in NIT Jamshedpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the seats availability in NIT Jamshedpur for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) Honours course? I want to do this course in this institute so I need to know how many seats are there for this particular course? Please tell me immediately.

5th April 2020, 11:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) Honours seats are available in NIT Jamshedpur?

The seat availability to study BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Honours at NIT Jamshedpur is 104 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from Science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nitjsr.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?