20th February 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Humanities and Management) seats are available in Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BTech(Humanities and Management) from Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

25th February 2019, 09:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Humanities and Management) seats are available in Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad?

As per my best knowledge is concerned, BTech(Humanities and Management) course is not available in Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. Lords Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad offers BTech program in the following specializations:

Mechanical engineering,
Civil Engineering,
Petroleum Engineering,
Computer Science & Engineering,
Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
Information Technology

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://lords.ac.in/courses-offered/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?