26th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS without PMT? What is the total fees to do MBBS?

I want to do MBBS but without giving PMT test. Should I take direct admission in mbbs college without any donation and I have only my mother my father is not now so you give any concession? What is the total fees to do MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  2. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  3. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  4. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  5. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  6. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS college after scoring 149 marks in PMT
  8. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  10. Direct admission in AMU for MBBS? What is the procedure and the total fee structure?
  11. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  12. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  13. What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?
  14. Can I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 114 marks in MP PMT?
  15. What should I do if came to know that I am not fit for doing MBBS?
  16. What is the scope in PMT to acquire admission in MBBS in government college?
  17. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
26th December 2016, 09:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS without PMT? What is the total fees to do MBBS?

You can not get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery without qualifying Pre Medical Test. There is only one entrance examination throughout India for getting admission in MBBS or BDS course. The entrance examination is called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

No medical college in India can accept admission without NEET scorecard. Donation is not acceptable in MBBS admission at any cost. You will have to appear for NEET exam and qualify it to become eligible for getting admission in any medical college. You need not worry about fees of this course because if you get admission in good government college or private college in MBBS course, you can get education loan sanctioned for your course.

The fees for MBBS course varies from college to college. You will get to know about exact fee structure when you get admission in medical college.
26th December 2016, 09:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS without PMT? What is the total fees to do MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and examination is conducted for admission in medical course.

As per Supreme court verdict from 2017 the admission in MBBS course in government and private colleges will be offered through NEET examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in examination and there is no donation fee for admission. Total fee varies with institutes.
27th December 2016, 01:11 AM
ranu shahi

Look, there is no PMT test held from this year. There is only one entrance test NEET is held for whom is interested in medical field. And the fees structure for the students of MBBS is depend upon the universities.But according to me you have to spend about 50 lakh rupees to do MBBS from any certified university including hostel fees.
27th December 2016, 11:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Now, there is no PMT examination to get admission in MBBS course. To get admission candidates now have to appear and qualify in NEET examination which is conducted by CBSE every year.

There is no direct admission in MBBS course. The admission will be offered only on basis of score in NEET.

So, you have to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in examination. The fee structure for course varies with universities and institutes so you need to visit the official website to get details.
28th December 2016, 08:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the MBBS course without qualifying in the entrance examination. Certain private Colleges provide admission by receiving donation of huge amount but in that case also you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the National Council.
Different Colleges have different fee structure for the above mentioned course. So, you must contact to the different Colleges to get the exact details about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?