18th March 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) course in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  15. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  16. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  17. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
26th March 2019, 04:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology?

The fee expenses of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = Rs.90000

Second year = Rs.90000

Total = Rs.180000

The duration of MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?