17th April 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

I want to get admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

21st April 2019, 03:21 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.
Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi:

The student can apply through online mode by visit the official website (http://rec.rajas.edu/Procedure.aspx) or can also email your PCM marks (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) to institution admission office ( E-mail -[email protected]) .

For offline mode you have to download the application form and send it along with a D.D. for Rs.350/- payable to The Indian Engineering College, Nagercoil.
21st April 2019, 05:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Admission procedure to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering at The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is:-

==> Candidates need to apply for TNPCEE(Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination) to get the admission at The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi.

==> Admission is on the basis of TNPCEE score. It is conducted by Anna University on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu, for students seeking admission in BSC, BTech, BE courses.

==> At first, you have to visit the website of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu. Download the application form and fill all the required details. Recheck the information and submit it before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?