11th March 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

How many BE(EIE) seats are available in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE(EIE) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

17th March 2019, 11:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(EIE) seats are available in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

There are total number of 60 BE(EIE) seats available in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. Selection of the candidates are done on the basis of merit of State level Common Entrance test i.e. EAMCET /ECET, conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering.

For details:
https://www.lbrce.ac.in/admissions1.html
17th March 2019, 03:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(EIE) seats are available in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. So, I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BE(EIE) course in this college? Please let me know immediately.

Seats available in the Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering for BTech courses are given below:

Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) – 60
Mechanical Engineering – 180
Electronics and Communication Engineering – 180
Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 120
Computer Science and Engineering – 120
Information Technology – 60
Civil Engineering – 60
Aerospace Engineering – 60

Total – 840

Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?