11th March 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(EIE) course in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

17th March 2019, 11:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

You need to sit in the state level Common Entrance Test i.e. EAMCET /ECET, conducted by Government of A.P. to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. Admission into UG courses is done in two categories;
1). 70% seats are filled on the basis of common entrance test conducted by government of A.P.
2). 30% of the seats are filled under Management / NRI category as per the norms / regulations prescribed by the A.P Technical education department.

For details:
https://www.lbrce.ac.in/admissions1.html
17th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(EIE) in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(EIE) course in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Students are shortlisted for the BTech Electronics and Instrumentation course in the Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering based on State level Common Entrance Test like EAMCET/ECET, conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
Students must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BTech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?