6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in RKDF College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from RKDF College of Engineering. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know how many seats are available. Thank you!

10th August 2019, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in RKDF College of Engineering?

Number of BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats available in RKDF College of Engineering are 90 in total.
Duration of BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) is full time 4 years, divided into 8 semesters.
Admission to BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) course is on the basis of JEE Main entrance examination conducted by CBSE.

More information is available at;
http://rkdf.ac.in/Engineering.php
31st August 2019, 06:28 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: How many BE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) seats are available in RKDF College of Engineering?

There are 90 seats are available in RKDF College of Engineering for BE(electrical and electronics engineering).
The duration of BE(electrical and electronics engineering) 4 years,that is 8 semester.
for more additional information you can visit on this link:-
http://rkdf.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?