19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) seats are available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) course in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BE course in this college? If you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 03:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) seats are available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

There are total number of 60 BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) seats available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore. BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) is 4 years full time duration of course. Candidate must have qualified Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) to be eligible to pursue that course. Candidate must have passed 12th examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as a main subjects with minimum 45% of marks from a recognized board to be eligible to appear for KCET.

For more details:
https://www.dr-ait.org/department/in...ng-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?