10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) course which is available in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology? I want to study this BE in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me the course duration also. Thank you!

20th August 2018, 05:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Industrial Engineering & Management) in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology?

Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology is famous college offering different degrees in different subjects, one of the course is BE in Industrial Engineering & Management.

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Industrial Engineering & Management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.

The eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance which is conducted by the KEA.

For more details visit the official website of Dr. Ambedkar institute of technology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?