12th May 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How many MBBS seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for studying MBBS course. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MBBS course.

16th May 2019, 03:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

As per the information available, the total number of seats available for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is 250.

The duration of the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is of five years and six month including one year of mandatory Internship.

You can visit the website http://www.mgmcri.ac.in for more information.
16th May 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for studying MBBS course. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MBBS course.

Number of seats available in the Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is given below:

MBBS – 250 (present sanctioned intake)

Duration of the MBBS course is 4.5 years + 1 year internship. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute also offers various postgraduate courses like MD, MS, MSc, Super Specialty and Post Doctoral fellowship programs. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th May 2019, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

At present there are total number of 250 MBBS seats available in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute. Duration of MBBS course is 5 years and 6 months (including 1 year compulsory internship). Candidates have to qualify the National level entrance exam i.e. NEET-UG.

You can find details in the below mentioned official website link;
http://www.mgmcri.ac.in/mbbs-admissions.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?