12th May 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for NIOS 12th Science student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do MBBS program in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MBBS or not?

16th May 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for NIOS 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do MBBS program in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MBBS or not?

Eligibility to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is given below:

Students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English subjects with 50% marks from a recognized board

Students’ minimum age requirement is 17 years

If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute.
16th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for NIOS 12th Science student?

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 10+2 with minimum 55% marks and subjects would be Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English is a mandatory subject from a recognized board.

You can certainly apply for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute. However, you would need to appear in NEET examination.

National Institute of Open Schooling is equally valid as any other other state or national board and is approved by Medical council of India as a valid board to enter in any medical examination.
16th May 2019, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream with minimum 50% marks. NIOS is a recognised open schooling mode of school education. You can surely apply for MBBS admission through entrance exam.

NEET UG will be the best option available for you to get admission in MBBS at any recognised medical College in India. Admission in your choice of college will be possible if you have excellent marks in class 12th and NEET UG.
16th May 2019, 07:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute;

You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as main subject from a recognized board.

You need to qualify the NEET-UG.

You must have secured minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC and 40% for PWD-ST/SC/OBC) in order to be eligible to apply for NEET-UG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?