12th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join The Design Valley, Noida for studying BDes course in the specialization of Industrial Design. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BDes course.

14th November 2018, 04:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida?

The Design Valley, Noida

As per my knowledge, 60 seats are available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: C-29 & 75, Block C, Sector 8, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 070421 66695
16th November 2018, 06:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida?

How many seats are available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida

There are total number of 30 seats available for BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida. This course is 4 years undergraduate. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible. Candidate appearing for 10+2 examination in current year are also eligible to apply.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://thedesignvillage.org/undergra...strial-design/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?