12th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BDes in Industrial Design. Can I know about the criteria for admission in The Design Valley, Noida for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

18th October 2018, 10:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BDes(Industrial Design) in The Design Valley, Noida?

Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design is an graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design course is three years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Applicants should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of educations.

2. Also applicants should have to score at least 50% marks in order to get admission in Bachelor of Design in Industrial Design course.

3. I think the admission of candidate should be on the basis of entrance so you have to score good marks in entrance to get admission in The Design Valley, Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?