24th June 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  2. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  5. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
  8. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  9. Is it beneficial to do CIFNET BFSc course for girls? Can I study BFSc being a 12th PCMB student?
  10. Best veterinary colleges from private sector?
  11. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  14. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Minimum cutoff for Veterinary? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  17. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
15th March 2019, 10:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

As per my knowledge, 50 seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.

West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

37 and 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Belgachia
Kolkata, West Bengal 700037, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?