30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Veterinary Microbiology which is available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  10. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  14. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  15. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  16. Course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University? -- [New]
  17. ICAR Top colleges in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
23rd July 2022, 12:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Microbiology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

The Course Structure is:-

*Review of Literature

*Quantitative Method

*Research Methodology

*Computer Application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?