26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How many years is needed to complete hotel management and get a job in same field?

I am a science student. I will appear for 12th this year and I want to study hotel management. How many year is needed to complete the course and get the job? Please tell me.

26th November 2016, 08:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years is needed to complete hotel management and get a job in same field?

The duration of Hotel Management degree course is only 3 years in India and minimum qualification required to join this course is 12th in any discipline from a recognised University. Minimum percentage should not be less than 50% and 45 for SC and ST. Actually the job never gets directly after completing the course then you have to pursue Masters course in the same from a recognised university. Firstly you have to apply for the job in private and after qualifying the test you can get government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?