22nd October 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?

Hello, my self Karan Shah. I am doing my diploma in electrical field. I want know that is there any way that I can go for hotel management, after completing my diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  4. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Is there any kind of Diploma in Hotel Management or any other field?
  11. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  14. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  17. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  18. B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
22nd October 2016, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my self Karan Shah. I am doing my diploma in electrical field. I want know that is there any way that I can go for hotel management, after completing my diploma course?

Yes, you can study hotel management course after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. There are various Certificate, Diploma and Graduation courses available in the Hotel Management field. The candidates after completion of the course can work in the hospitality industry, which is one of the fastest growing industries. But the best course to study after Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. You can join the B.Tech course through lateral entry mode. If you study engineering graduation then you can pursue your career in the electrical profession itself.
22nd October 2016, 10:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field.

As per my suggestion you can apply for B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
23rd October 2016, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management. But your age should be below 22 years.
23rd October 2016, 03:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Hotel management course after the completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or Diploma course are eligible to opt for the various courses of Hotel Management.
There are Graduation, Diploma and certificate courses available in the Hotel Management field, you can opt any one of them.
6th May 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management after completing my I.T.I electrical engineering?
1st July 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do hotel management after diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th June 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do hotel management after diploma in electronic and communication engeenering
27th August 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello

I'm Maneeshwar.

I'm a diploma ECE student.

I want to join Hotel management course this year.

What is the process to join Hotel management course ?

Is there any entrance exam to join?
6th November 2021, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

If a diploma eee student has any backlogs and can also join for hotel management ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?