30th March 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to migration from Madurai Kamaraj University to any other college in Mumbai for studying BCA?

Hello,
I have completed my 1st year BCA from Madurai Kamaraj University in Mumbai. Now I want to migrate to other college in Mumbai for completing my further BCA standards. Please help me.

Related Questions:
6th April 2016, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to migration from Madurai Kamaraj University to any other college in Mumbai for studying BCA?

As you have completed your 1st year of BCA, therefore according to the norm you can apply for transfer of Institute under the same University providing a valid reason for it.

You should probably write an application regarding this matter to your college dean and you will probably ask too fill up the application form for it along with providing the required details asked for it. However, if you are eligible for it, you will most probably be allowed to get transferred to another college under the same course and board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?