24th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

Sir,
can I get admission in 2nd year btech (computer science) after completing my first year bca?
Which is the exam to be written for the admission in btech 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  4. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT college for B.Tech 2nd year after completing my diploma in computer engineering
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I get admission into 2nd year for B.Tech after JELET? I am a first year BSc computer science student
  11. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  13. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  15. What should I do after doing B.Tech after diploma?
  16. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  17. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  18. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
6th November 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
can I get admission in 2nd year btech (computer science) after completing my first year bca?
Which is the exam to be written for the admission in btech 2nd year?
Really I also dont know.but I know that after doing mca you are elligible to take admission to m.tech through gate or non gate too.
6th February 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?

Can I get admission in 2nd year btech (computer science) after completing my 1st year BCA
23rd September 2017, 05:29 PM
spike.raghu

To get into 2nd year B.tech directly you need to have a diploma or a graduation. Otherwise it's not possible. BCA and B.Tech may be in same category but have different line of field.
You can get into B.tech 2year with completion of BCA. But you won't need to instead you can go for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?