17th November 2011, 11:22 AM
girish rodi

Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?

I have completed my BCA 1 year from Tilak University and want to change the university, So can i get admission in IGNOU or Pune University for 2nd year.. What Are the procedures for it..??
What can be the University/College Options available for me..??
Please Reply Urgently..

my Email - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  3. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?
  4. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  5. How can I prepare for semester exams to become topper in BCA of Pune University?
  6. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  7. When does the admission start for 2nd semester BCA in IGNOU university?
  8. Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?
  9. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  10. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
  11. Can I get admission in colleges of Mumbai after completing BCA 1st year from UP with Punjab University
  12. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. How to get admission for MCA after completing BCA in Tilak Vidyapeeth
  16. Can I get benefit if pursuing BCA from IGNOU and Regular B.Com courses?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  18. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
12th December 2011, 07:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?

No its not possible to change from one university to another while pursuing a course. You cannot seek admission like that as every university have their own regulations. You can change while you are in the 1st year to another college under the same university. Also there has to be a valid reason and has to be approved by the concerned authority of the university.
23rd December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?

DEAR SIR,
IAM STUDYING BCA IN TUMKUR UNIVERSITY CAN I CHANGE MY UNIVERSITY TO BANGALORE AFTER FIRST YEAR BCA?? PLSE HELP ME
6th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

me bca-2 la ahe mala ba-2 la admission bhetel ka. plese lavakar replay karave.
24th June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can i change ignou university..if i want to change in another university
27th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I APPEARED 2YEAR FROM IGNOU IN MUMBAI DUE TO SHIFTING I WANT TO GIVE MY THIRD YEAR OF ARTS FROM PUNE. PLEASE SUGGEST.
9th February 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my 1st year in ignou and 2nd year in any regular college
9th February 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st year b.com in ignou is it possible to compete my 2nd year in manglore university please reply me my email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am Compeleted first year MCA from pune univercity Can I get addmission in 2nd year of MCA in Ignou

Please Replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?