7th September 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How much aggregate percentage must be there to join CA after BBA?

How much aggregate percentage of BBA should be there to admit in BBA and also in intermediate leve to join CA?And exactly what time does it take for the student those who have pass Bba and have join CA course.In which country should i get more valuable in CA course?

7th September 2021, 07:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much aggregate percentage must be there to join CA after BBA?

The minimum qualification required for admission in a chartered accountancy course is a 10 + 2.
The CA course comprise of cpt, ipcc, article training and final course.

Candidates are exempted for CPT, subject to any one of the qualification given below:-

> Graduation in commerce stream with 55% or more marks in aggregate.

Or

Graduation in a non commerce stream with 60% or more marks in aggregate.

Or

intermediate level qualification of company secretary course for cost and work accounts course.

if you have completed BBA with more than 60% marks then you will be exempted for CPT and you can directly register for IPCC.
7th September 2021, 07:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Charter Accountant:-

Following qualification require for applying CA:-

A candidate must have completed their 12th in any discipline from a recognised board for taking admission in good University. A candidate must have score at least 60% and in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with University to University.
A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance examination and also have to crack it with good score.
8th September 2021, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much aggregate percentage of BBA should be there to admit in BBA and also in intermediate leve to join CA?And exactly what time does it take for the student those who have pass Bba and have join CA course.In which country should i get more valuable in CA course?
After completion of BBA course, you can't do CA course. There are no percentage criteria for CA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com course from a recognized University are eligible for CA course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?