8th August 2011, 10:11 PM
krsuresheee

Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?

Sir,
I am doing BE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 3rd Year. Till the end of Second Year, I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%. Can I join in ISRO as a Fresher, after finishing my BE course. What is the Procedure and what are Exams I has to write for it..........

9th August 2011, 05:40 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?

You can join ISRO only for the job purpose, research purpose or for post graduation from ISRO. ISRO is also a PSU and holds exam for the candidates of ECE, Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering candidates for the post of an engineer or scientist. You can appear for the written exam followed by an interview to get a job at ISRO.

ISRO also conducts a written exam followed by an interview to provide post graduation degree to students of these disciplines and also to train them for the research work at ISRO.

You can also appear for this exam in your final year of graduation.

There is nothing to start as a fresher at this type of research institutions and organizations.
9th August 2011, 09:23 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?

For joining ISRO you have to give the entrance test conducted by ISRO after completion of your graduation.Some seats of ISRO are also filled on the basis of gate score card.
25th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how much is cut off percentage of B.E to join isro
12th February 2012, 12:09 PM
swati_forum

You can join ISRO only for the job purpose, research purpose or for post graduation from ISRO. ISRO is also a PSU and holds exam for the candidates of ECE, Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering candidates for the post of an engineer or scientist. You can appear for the written exam followed by an interview to get a job at ISRO.

ISRO also conducts a written exam followed by an interview to provide post graduation degree to students of these disciplines and also to train them for the research work at ISRO.

You can also appear for this exam in your final year of graduation.

There is nothing to start as a fresher at this type of research institutions and organizations.
7th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am bca final year sudent give me sujjection wthich course better to joining isro
1st May 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a BE (ece) student. where should i apply for entrance exam?
16th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

am I elligible for writing this exam? Im a mechatronics student.
25th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have complete M.C.A from uptu and i have got 79% can i join of isro please give answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?