23rd April 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete my B.Com graduation after a year gap?

I have completed my h.s after that i admitted in West Bengal sate university but due to some problem i can not complete my graduation so can i complete my graduation in one year in any UGC recognized university? Who can provide me the details on the same?

24th April 2016, 04:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my B.Com graduation after a year gap?

You have completed your 12th standard and get admitted in West Bengal state university. But unfortunately you cannot complete graduation course from this university. You want to do graduation in one year from any UGC recognized university.

>>No, you cannot complete your graduation course in one year of duration. The minimum duration to do graduation course is 3 years. So in my opinion you have to get enroll yourself in graduation program from any recognized university without wasting more time. You can also have a chance to do graduation course from Open university such as IGNOU, NOIS etc within the same minimum duration i.e 3 years.
14th June 2016, 02:18 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you can’t complete graduation in one year. Universities provide 3 years (or) 4 years degree in India nobody provide one year degree in India.

The minimum duration for graduation is 3 years.

So, you don’t waste your time with this, choose one good university and complete the graduation and get a good job.
8th September 2021, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

In how many years maximum i spent to complete my graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?