1st February 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to rectify my mistake in application form of college?

I have got my new application form from my college. During submission, I have made a mistake in the section of NAME OF SCHOOL. How can I rectify it? Can I use whether in such case?

2nd February 2017, 03:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to rectify my mistake in application form of college?

You should just contact the college officials and provide them the details of the correction you want to be made along with proper rectification matter. There is nothing such to worry about as you will be further guided by the officials.
2nd February 2017, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to rectify your mistake in the application form of the College, you must have to refill the application form once again with all the correct information in the respective columns. To do so, you require a new application form in which you can provide all your details. After filling it up submit it in the office of the College.
31st August 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have not submit my college admission form due to some server problem...how to write application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?