6th January 2022, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How should I change my institute after first year BSc?

Hello sir, I am studying in first year BSc at KTHM college Nashik. For my personal reasons I want to take admission in pune for second year Bsc at institutes like Fergusson college, SP college, Garware college, etc. So, what is the procedure for this??

10th January 2022, 07:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I change my institute after first year BSc?

°°° One can change Institute after first year of BSc in another college that comes under same University as that of the previous college, otherwise it would not be possible for you to change your Institute that comes under any other University.
If you do so then the college will not allow you and if you have to do that at any cost then you have to take admission again in BSc course in the college of your choice.
11th January 2022, 03:51 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you change college after first year but there are some conditions you need to satisfy.

You need to get NOC of both colleges that is you are studying and the college you want to be in.

You need to get confirmation letter that you can get transferred to other college by dte after regional area.

If both the colleges run under the same University you can change your college through the procedure of internal sliding. With this process you can change your college and also the college in which you want to get admission should be willing to enroll you.
14th January 2022, 08:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can change your college in 2nd year with same subject in another college.

It take some formalities. Your transfer certificate and endorsement letter etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?