22nd October 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change institute in 3rd year?

Sir, I am pass out 10th & 12th science & completed in diploma in above 70% then I am selected in DSE engineering college in SPPU in 4th round but I have change this institute & get admission in direct 3rd year. What is the process of it. Tell me please.

22nd October 2016, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change institute in 3rd year?

No, it is not possible to change institute in 3rd year after completion of 2nd year engineering course from DSE Engineering college. You need to pursue complete four years Engineering course from the same college where you have secured admission in engineering course. It is not possible to get direct admission in 3rd year engineering course in another college, so, I suggest you to pursue your remaining engineering course from the same college without transferring to another institute.
23rd October 2016, 02:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to change the Institute in the 3rd year.
You must have to complete your total 4 years degree course from the same College where you got admission to study the Engineering course. There is no such scheme to get admission directly in 3rd year in another College.
20th December 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am running 2nd year from kprit college can I transfer next year from this college to another college
27th January 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am running 2nd year from kprit college can I transfer next year from this college to another college
13th July 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed sy in bcs can i change college in ty ?
16th July 2020, 05:53 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed sy in bcs can i change college in ty ?
Depending upon the college from where you are studying, may be they will allow you to change your college within the university’s colleges or even sometimes with any other university or may be they do not allow you to change the college in 3rd year.But,It is suggested that not to change your college as it do effect a lot of things.So,you should continue and complete the course from the same college in which you started.
19th April 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm the student of Vtu Belongs to second year BE... Bt now I want to change my college after second year.. What is the procedure to change my college in 6th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?