21st March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer to another college?

Sir/Madam, I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Arjun college Hyderabad. I want to transfer another college it is possible? I am a lateral entry student.

22nd March 2017, 07:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer to another college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college while pursuing any course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you have to pursue complete B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission in B.Tech course. In case, if you are not interested to continue your studies in your college then, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in second year of B.Tech course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
22nd March 2017, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to transfer to another College at this instant as there is no such provision of changing College in the middle of the course.
Since you have taken admission to the above mentioned College to pursue the said course, you must have to complete your degree course from there only.
14th January 2022, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

When release 2022 polytechnic transfer in Andhra Pradesh please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?