17th March 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How a software engineer works and what courses are available to get job in this field?

Hi, I am Rathna. I have been doing my engineering courses CSE 2nd year. I have to know how software engineer works what are the course available for me what I can join I know all details. Please would you tell me.

19th March 2017, 11:22 AM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How a software engineer works and what courses are available to get job in this field?

Basically the work of a software engineer is to use his/her knowledge to apply principles of software engineering in making designs, development, testing, evaluation, etc. The work also implies on the engineer to test any new programs and software about its proper working condition.

They basically work as a contractor for a given project and submitting it in the stipulated time to the organization. Work is also extended in the field of government sector and some non profit organizations as well. You do not need to worry about it as you will be completely guided once you are selected in any company as an employee.

After completion of your software engineering course, you can very much opt for various courses which can help you in your career ahead, such as;

> Course in Machine Learning.

> SAP.

> JAVA programming.

> M.Tech, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?