26th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to start my career in medical after 12th science?

i got 71 percent in
ssc exam.now i am in 12std my stream is science.i m too serious in my studies now.i want to create my career best.i want to go for medical.my father is working in health department and i also want to go 4 medical because i wnt to help the people.so my question is how can i go 4 medical after 12th science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for medical after completing 12th standard in science?
  2. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard?
  3. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  4. What to do after 10th to become a physiotherapist?
  5. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  7. Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?
  8. Career options after passing 12th as non medical student?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  10. Best career to start in Nanoscience after MSc?
  11. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  12. What are career options in science other than engineering and medical
  13. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  14. What are the career options for girls after 12th in science other than medical and engineering with PCM group
  15. What are the career options for me after 12th?
  16. Which is the best platform to start my career? I have completed 12th and interested in Pilot profession
  17. What are the best career options after 12th medical?
  18. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
3rd May 2014, 09:28 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to start my career in medical after 12th science?

Medical stream is a good stream and there are lots of scope in this field and as you want to serve people then it is best and this is a best feeling to serve people. You have got 71% marks in 10th class and it is good and as you are in 12th class now.

11th standard was your base and it is necessary to take good marks in 12th class for getting admission in any of the good college after 12th.
So, after 12th you can apply for the many entrance exams related to Medical field like PMT,AFMC and MBBS and for all you have to do preparation. And it is very tough to get good future so you have to do hard work and you have to prepare honestly for the entrance.

You should start preparation now and i think it is best for you. This is right time to do something best. You have to give your best for entrance. Every year there are lots of students which appear for the entrance exam and if you want to get good marks in entrance then you should do hard work after that it will be possible.

And the syllabus for the entrance exam is that which you had read in 11th and 12th class. So you should study deeply after that it will be easy to get good marks in 12th class as well as in entrance exam after that you will be able to get admission in any of the good college or university and it is best for your future.
15th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue hospital mangement after my class 12 boards....i want to know the government collages in indiawho offer degree courses?????
18th March 2015, 09:56 PM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 71 percent in
ssc exam.now i am in 12std my stream is science.i m too serious in my studies now.i want to create my career best.i want to go for medical.my father is working in health department and i also want to go 4 medical because i wnt to help the people.so my question is how can i go 4 medical after 12th science?
After 12th, you can do MBBS Course by giving the All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Examination (AIIMS MBBS), but you need to meet certain eligibility conditions to give this exam.They are as follows:

Candidate must have completed age of 17 years.

Candidate must have completed or who will appear his /her 10+12 with English,phhysics,Chemistry and Biology as subjects can apply.

Candidate must attain 60% for general and 50% for SC/ST in 10+2/HSC in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

The Competitive Entrance Examination will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type
(multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and
General Knowledge. The distribution of questions is as follows:

Subject Number of Question

Physics 60
Chemistry 60
Biology (Botany and Zoology) 60
General Knowledge 20

Incorrect responses will be given negative marks. Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3
(minus-one-third). No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one response will be treated as wrong answer and negatively marked.

There are also other exam for entrance into medical field like NEET, AIPMT, JIPMER etc. and also each state conduct its own entrance exam and there are also universities which conducts their own entrance exams for entrance into medical courses, you can opt whichever you may wish.

19th March 2015, 11:50 AM
Devdatta Divekar

If you want to start your career in medical field, then you need to start giving medical exams like AIIMS MBBS. For this exam you should be pass 12th with at least 60 percent aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Other exams include:

AIPMT -
BHU-PMT (Pre-Medical Test)
CMC-Vellore
AIET
All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test

For all these exams, you should pass 12th with at least 50 per cent marks with PCB.
23rd March 2015, 03:48 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Medical is a noble profession so if you want to go for it i appreciate it.
For starting career in medical field you have to do MBBS and for that you have to qualify an entrance exam called as AIPMT after clearing that exam by counseling procedure you will get a college and then you can do MBBS from that college after you can go for further studies for specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?