24th January 2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a candidate with 61% in 12th Arts?

Hello Sir/Madam, what should I do to study Bachelor of Fine Arts since I have passed my 12th Andhra Pradesh Board with 61% marks in Arts stream? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 07:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a candidate with 61% in 12th Arts?

If you want to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course, the first of all the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognised board.

As per my knowledge, there is no entrance examination for the admission of Bachelor of Fine Arts course but some of the top reputed colleges conducted Aptitude Test examination for the admission of BFA course.

Bachelor of Fine Arts is an Undergraduate Academic course and the duration of this course is three years. In order to get admission in top govt college, you have to clear entrance examination which is organized by the college.

You are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course after completing 12th class with 61%.
2nd February 2019, 02:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a candidate with 61% in 12th Arts?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Relaxation of 5% marks will be applicable on candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH candidates. As you have completed 12th Arts with 61% marks, so you are eligible to apply.
3rd February 2019, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission at your choice of universities. Most of the universities offer admission based on your class 12th marks and some give admission based on entrance exam marks.

Hence, just apply for admission when notification is announced by the concerned university. You have got 61% marks and you should be able to get admission at any mid range college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?