28th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?

Hello Friends,
I am Anindya Barman, from West Bengal.
Can I take admission on BFA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Distance Mode
as I have completed 12th with Arts?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  4. Eligibility to study Masters in Fine Arts through Distance Education for a graduate?
  5. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  8. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  9. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  10. Am I eligible to do MA in Fine Arts in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc and B.Ed?
  11. How can I get admission to study Distance Bachelors of Fine Arts being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  13. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai
  15. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  17. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Education course for 12th Arts student?
2nd March 2015, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?

Yes any stream 10+2 passed from a recognized board of education are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Most of the colleges ask for at least 50% marks for entrance exam, hence, make sure you have got at least above this percentage.

Some colleges offer admission on the basis of your 10+2 marks. Therefore, if you have got good marks in 10+2 then you will not face much problem in getting admission. Just be up to date with latest admission notification of various Universities offering BFA course in India.
2nd March 2015, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am Anindya Barman, from West Bengal.
Can I take admission on BFA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Distance Mode
as I have completed 12th with Arts?
With Regards-
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Fine arts after completing 12th standard in Arts stream.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The Students should have passed in 12th board Examination or its equivalent with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board.
-> The Students applying for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (SC/ST and OBC) must have 45% marks in aggregate in the 12th board examination.
-> The student should have completed the age of 17 years

Since, that you are interested to BFA course through distance mode. So, there is no minimum marks required for BFA course through distance mode.
9th April 2015, 05:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are many universities which offer the BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) through distance learning.

You are pretty eligible for the course. All you need to do is just search for a suitable university and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?