7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?

Hello Friends,
I want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts. I haven't studied Drawing in my 12th Arts. So, I am eligible to get admission? Kindly tell me about this.

8th July 2015, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts. I haven't studied Drawing in my 12th Arts. So, I am eligible to get admission? Kindly tell me about this.
If you have completed 12th standard with arts stream then you are eligible to get admission in BFA course.

Eligibility criteria for BFA course:-

1.Completed 12th standard from recognized board.

2.Your minimum age should be above 18 years.

Doesn't require any certificate for admission in BFA course.
8th July 2015, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course even without studying Drawing in your 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Most of the colleges offers direct admission to BFA course except some colleges conducts their own entrance test for offering admission in BFA course. Candidates who perform well in the entrance examination are offered admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course.
8th July 2015, 10:45 PM
vickyhansi

Eligibility for Bachelor of Fine Arts:

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or final year of 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts.

Best College of BFA in India:

Banaras Hindu University

Delhi University

Hyderabad University

Central University of Himchal Pardesh
9th July 2015, 03:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for BFA course. Kindly have a look at it.

BFA is Bachelor of Fine Arts and if you want to do this course then you have to be 10+2 pass from a recognised Board of Education.

Some colleges ask for minimum 50% marks in 10+2 so you must ensure that you get good marks in 10+2.

The admission in this course will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institutions or University.

You can apply for the entrance examination if you are 10+2 pass.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?