9th July 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get admission for B.Sc in Fire and Safety? Fee structure for the same?

Res sir i have completed 2 year diploma in fire service engg.now i am in B.Sc 2 nd year student but i want to learn in B.Sc fire & safety degree pleas advice to me for how admission & where form submit & when admission started & fees structure pleas send me info broucher

Thanking you
Best Regards
Mr Manoj Nitone
[email protected]

10th July 2022, 09:41 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get admission for B.Sc in Fire and Safety? Fee structure for the same?

You are eligible for the B.Sc. in Fire and safety course. Being a diploma holder in fire services, you may get direct admission in third year of B.Sc. in fire safety. You can apply for the B.Sc. in fire and safety in any of the following institutes:

1. National institute of Fire and Safety.
2. Rastriya Institute Of Fire Engineering & Safety Management

The course fee depends on the institute only. This may range Rs. 20000/- to Rs.220000/-.

At present, you can apply for he the above said course by July, 15 in the Andhra University.
13th July 2022, 08:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get admission for B.Sc in Fire and Safety? Fee structure for the same?

As you had completed a diploma in the fire and safety subjects, hence you are eligible to get direct admission n the third year of B.Sc. in fire and safety.

You will learn safety and health management, industrial fire protection, toxicology, and ergonomics during graduation degree.

For admission you may simply apply in any of the following colleges:

National Institute of fire safety engineering, Nagpur
Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar
Doon College Of Management Technology, Dehradun

The fee structure may vary college to college, however you can expect a tentative fee of 10000 to 100000 for your graduation course after diploma.
14th July 2022, 10:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are many colleges in India where you can take admission for BSc in Fire and Safety. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream from a recognized board. There may be entrance criteria at many places and the minimum score may also vary from college to college.

The fee for this course varies from college to college which you can check before applying. The approximate fees can be between Rs.20000 to 220000. The list of colleges where you can apply is given below.

1. Bir Tikendrjit University, Manipur
2. BMT University, Gujarat
3. Chanakya Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Lucknow
4. Chnadralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Aurangabad
5. J.S University, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
6. GH Risoni University, Madhya Pradesh
7. College of Safety and Fire Technology, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?