11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What to do next if not qualified in EAMCET?

Sir, I completed my intermediate with MPC and I am interested in computer science but my EAMCET marks is only 39 which does not qualify for engineering. Please advise what other courses I can do?

11th June 2016, 05:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next if not qualified in EAMCET?

If one does not qualify the EAMCET and wish to pursue graduation course in computer science course, then the candidate has an option to secure admission through management quota which has fees varies for different colleges based on their reputation.

If you are not able to bear the management quota fees,then opt for B.Sc (computer science) which is equivalent to B.Tech (computer science).
11th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to B.Tech Computer Science after completion of your Intermediate course with MPC and if you have not qualified EAMCET examination. Then, you can get admission in B.Tech course through B-Category (Management Quota) seats. To take admission in Management Quota, you need to contact the college administration regarding the admission process and fee details. The management seat costs more than convenor quota seat for pursuing B.Tech Computer Science course.
11th June 2016, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you are really interested to go with Engineering side, I strongly suggest you to prepare for EAMCET for one more year. As your main dream is to get into Engineering field, you can achieve it only when you secure good marks in EAMCET Examination. Besides this you may also appear in some of the national level common entrance examinations to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.

I suggest you to join any best coaching institute which offers EAMCET Exam preparation in your city. So that you may fully concentrate on your studies well to get good score in EAMCET Examination next year. As the stream that you will obtain and the college you may get admission in basically depends upon the score or marks you obtain in EAMCET Examination.

On the other side, there are many traditional courses available for which EAMCET score is not at all required. Some of the best traditional courses are B.A, B.Com and B.Sc. If you are interested in these courses then you may go with the course based on your interests and the subject you like the most.
24th May 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 65% in inter public examination and disqualified in eamcet....please suggest me best college in Hyderabad
31st May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have not qualified in EAMCET by getting 38 marks, But I have got 429/600 in I.P.E.{750/1000}
Will I get seat in an Engineering%u200B college?
7th May 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a disqualified student of JEE exam.Which coaching centre should I approach in ANDHRA PRADESH to get best coaching for the exam?
10th May 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm not qualified in eamcet 2018 I'm interested in cse engineer and my IPE percentage IS 82% CAN I GET admission through counseling?? Please answer me
19th May 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm not qualified in eamcet exam but got 80% in 12th of agriculture. What to do next ?? Is their a counselling for us ??
2nd June 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in ts eamcet by 48 marks .but I have failed in one sub in intermediate . I got disqualified in qualifying exam, my question is will I get my rank card after passing my supplementary exam
6th June 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I'm not qualified in eamcet but I got 91%in inter
My question is what way I can do now -can I can I go MBBS side
3rd October 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 48marks in ap eamcet 2020 & ipe marks are 411/600.Iam interested to do bsc agriculture
Is am qualify bsv agriculture .if qualify fees detais & clg details i want ,if not qualify what the way to do bsc agriculture
14th July 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem for disqualify in eamcet for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?