7th July 2023, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done BSc fashion design so am I eligible for B.Ed after finishing BSc fashion design?

I have done BSc fashion design so am I eligible for B.Ed after finishing BSc fashion design?

13th July 2023, 07:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have done BSc fashion design so am I eligible for B.Ed after finishing BSc fashion design?

No, you are not eligible for B.Ed after finishing BSc fashion design.
B.Ed is a bachelor's degree in education, and it is designed for students who want to become teachers.
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed:-
The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Here are some other courses you can pursue after finishing BSc fashion design:

Master of Fashion Design
Master of Fashion Business
Master of Fashion Technology
Master of Fashion Communication

These courses will give you the skills and knowledge you need to advance your career in fashion design.
13th July 2023, 08:40 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: I have done BSc fashion design so am I eligible for B.Ed after finishing BSc fashion design?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course. As you have completed the B.Sc in Fashion Design, you are eligible for Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] program.

>> In order to pursue B. Ed from any of the recognized Institution, one must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?