6th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) for BSc(Fashion Design) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc in Fashion Design. After completing my BSc I want to do MBA(Fashion Design Management). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MBA in this specialization or not?

8th June 2018, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) for BSc(Fashion Design) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc in Fashion Design. After completing my BSc I want to do MBA(Fashion Design Management). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MBA in this specialization or not?

Eligibility to study MBA Fashion Design Management or Fashion Management is a pass in graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. BSc Fashion Design students are also eligible to apply for the MBA Fashion Management course. They have to clear the common entrance test like CAT or MAT or CMAT or GMAT or NMAT or entrance test conducted by the respective university for the admission. Duration of the course is two years.
8th June 2018, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) for BSc(Fashion Design) student?

Yes you can pursue MBA in Fashion Design Management after completing BSc in Fashion Design.
There is no any restriction in pursuing MBA after graduation from Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?