25th March 2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with Subject PCM in GSEB, can i get do Bachelor of Fisheries Science?

Sir I have passed 12th with Subject PCM in GSEB, can i get do Bachelor of Fisheries Science??

26th March 2023, 04:38 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: I have passed 12th with Subject PCM in GSEB, can i get do Bachelor of Fisheries Science?

Yes, you can pursue a Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) program after completing your 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB).
You should check the eligibility criteria of the universities or institutions where you want to apply for admission to the B.F.Sc. program, as they may have different requirements such as minimum percentage in 12th or age limit. Also, keep in mind that some universities may require you to have studied Biology as a subject in 12th along with PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?