14th April 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Film Industries through Bachelor of Theatre Arts course?

I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts course. I want to know that after completing this course what would be the job opportunities for me in film industries? If anyone of you did this course and knows about the opportunities then please share with me.

17th April 2019, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Film Industries through Bachelor of Theatre Arts course?

You can become a Actor, Community arts worker, Dancer, Dramatherapist, Music therapist, Theatre director, Film director, Theatre stage manager etc. in Film Industries through Bachelor of Theatre Arts course. This course is directly related to find jobs in film industries.
17th April 2019, 12:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Film Industries through Bachelor of Theatre Arts course?

Once you are graduated, there are multiple entertainment houses which require a skilled and talented individuals in the industry.Some of the top recruiters are:-

Saregama India
Universal Arts
HT Media
Iris Mediaworks
Balaji Telefilms

Some of the top job Profiles are:-

Actor/Actress
Community Arts Worker
Theatre Teacher
Drama Therapist
Theatre Director
Arts Administrator
Broadcast Presenter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?