25th July 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Hospitals for Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology candidates in Bihar?

Hello everyone, I am studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Bihar. I want to do job after my Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private hospitals company in Bihar? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

30th July 2019, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Hospitals for Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology candidates in Bihar?

After completion of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology (BOOT) course, as a technician
you can work for eye testing, Contact lenses, squint exercises in hospitals. Also there is a career opportunities with Optician shops, eye doctors, and Contact Lens companies, Ophthalmic lens industry and hospital eye departments for BOOT technician.
You can also start your own eye clinic, Optical shop, lens manufacturing unit etc.
31st July 2019, 02:14 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Hospitals for Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology candidates in Bihar?

Job positions someone can avail through Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course are as follows:-
Optometrist
Ophthalmologist
Optician
Optics Professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?