29th January 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?

Sir,
I would like know about the the
syllabus of 12th Bihar Board exam
for science stream........
kindly tell me the way to get 90% in my board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  2. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  3. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  4. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  5. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  6. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  7. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  9. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  10. MBBS in China for a student who has secured 50% in 12th Bihar Board?
  11. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible?
  12. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  13. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  14. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if waiting for 12th Bihar Board result?
  17. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
30th January 2015, 07:42 PM
anair

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like know about the the
syllabus of 12th Bihar Board exam
for science stream........
kindly tell me the way to get 90% in my board exam?

You can check the syllabus you want from this link: http://biharboard.bih.nic.in/syllabus.htm

You should early if you want to score a percentage that high. Keep revising your subjects daily so that you do not forget things you learnt already.
Put emphasis on areas that you are weak in or need more attention.
Subjects like Maths and Chemistry are highly scoring, so make sure you have it well studied.
Try to solve as many previous year question papers as possible because they give a good idea about where you stand and where you need to improve.
21st March 2015, 05:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?

Yes; as nothing is impossible if you have confidence and determination you can achieve 90% marks in Bihar Board Intermidiate examination but you have to work very hard for it because even the state topper cannot afford to get that much marks.

Mainly the questions are in objective as well as subjective .40 objective questions in each of physics ; chemistry and mathematics try to secure maximum you can in these three subject because it is tough securing marks in Hindi and English.There is 30 marks of practical in physics an chemistry i you have knolwedge in it you can secure 30 out of 30.

The subjective question are from NCERT books if you go through it and all the question which is in the text you ill become able to solve all the question in the examination
23rd March 2015, 03:25 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

I do not think that in Bihar board it is easy to take 90% but yes if you prepare hard nothing is impossible.

Syllabus of Bihar board is available on bihar board site i am providing you the link you can see everything from it and i am also attaching the syllabus you can download it and see it.

link
http://biharboard.bih.nic.in/syllabus.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus-Science.pdf(4.21 MB, 3262 views)
15th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get 90% marks in 12th bihar board science CHANDAN YADAU RAMJAPAL COLLEDGE CHHAPRA
2nd September 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do only only ncert book, i get good percentage in class 12th science bihar board
14th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO SCORE 80% ABOVE IN 12TH BIHAR BOARD . SO, FOR THAT I HAVE TO STUDY ONLY NCERT BOOK ONLY.
RIGHT SIR
7th June 2016, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

In Bihar board we have to prepare also from the class 11 books for 12th examination?
7th June 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

In bihar board Examination of class 12 we have to study also from the class 11 books?
28th January 2017, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm preparing iit-jee. But I'm fear about 12th exam. And i have only 15 days. So Sir please you suggest me to how I prepare for 12th bihar board to get well score .
3rd October 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How many objective questions will asked by Bihar board in (PCB) 2018 intermediate exam?
8th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What's the course structure of subjects in Bihar board i.e weightage of units in each subject. Please provide me the course structure.
8th March 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12 science on Bihar board 2019 I was studying CBSE in Sikkim I completed 10 board but due to sickness could not study 11 I want direct admission on Bihar board 2019 can I get
31st July 2019, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Bihar board best objective Books in class 12 physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?