24th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private hospitals for BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) candidates in Gujarat?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Anand. I want to do job after my BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private hospital in Gujarat? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

27th March 2019, 12:54 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private hospitals for BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) candidates in Gujarat?

Job opportunities in private hospitals for BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) candidates in Gujarat: -

Radiology technician

Radiology assistant

Radiologist

MRI technician

CT tech

Ultrasound technician
27th March 2019, 10:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private hospitals for BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) candidates in Gujarat?

After completing your course you can apply for these below jobs in private hospitals.

Radiologist(MD)
Radiology Technologists/Radiographer
Ultrasound Technician/Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
MRI Technician
CT Tech/CAT Scan Technologist/CT Scan Technologist
27th March 2019, 02:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Jobs available after B.Sc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Gujarat:-
The job role of the Radiologist is to do X-Ray, Ultrasound etc.

You can apply for the jobs in every major hospital in Gujarat. You can also update your resume on Job portals, like Naukri.com, Monster.com etc.

The salry would be from 1,80,000 to 2,50,000 for freshers. However, as your experience increases your salary increases.
27th March 2019, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

After completing BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) course in Anand, you can find jobs in all kinds of healthcare organizations including:

Hospitals

Diagnostic and Medical Labs

Medical Records and Transcription organizations

Clinical and Medical Research organizations

Pharma and Bio-Tech companies

Medical equipment and device companies
28th March 2019, 09:27 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in private hospital for BSC (Radiology and Imaging Technology )canddate in Gujarat:-

Radiographers

Radiologic Technologist

Nuclear Medicine Technologist

X-Ray Technician for Ultrasound Technicians

MRI and CT Radiographer

Senior Radiographer.
28th March 2019, 11:09 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) in Anand. I want to do job after my BSc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private hospital in Gujarat? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.
There are good job opportunities available after completing B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology. You can find a job opportunity in health care centers and diagnostic centers in various positions like,

- Radiologic Technologists,
- Radiology Technician,
- Ultra sound Technician,
- MRI technician,
- CT tech/Cat scan Technology.

My personal suggestion is that applying for higher studies after B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology will be much beneficial for you to find a good job in the reputed healthcare industry because radiologist requires much knowledge and, experience before becoming professional.
29th March 2019, 03:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities in private hospitals for B.Sc(Radiology and Imaging Technology) candidates in Gujarat are as follows:-
Radiographer
Radiologists
Medical Advisor
Ultra Sound Technician
Medical Image Analysis Scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?