17th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Sector for BA(International Journalism) candidates in Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I am studying BA(International Journalism) in Aurangabad. I want to do job after my BA(International Journalism) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private sector in Maharashtra? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

20th August 2019, 08:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector for BA(International Journalism) candidates in Maharashtra?

Job opportunities in the Private Sector for BA(International Journalism) candidates in Maharashtra are as follows:-
Reporter
Editor
Columnist
Leader Writer
Special Reporter
Proof Reader
Critic
21st August 2019, 08:03 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Sector for BA(International Journalism) candidates in Maharashtra?

There are lots of opportunities available for a Journalist. Journalism jobs revolve around newspapers, journals, magazines, digests, television, radio, the new media-internet, and news agencies. After completion of Bachelors of Arts in International Journalism, you can become a Reporter, Feature Writer, Proof Reader, Editor, Columnist, Critic, Photo Journalist, Researchers, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?