13th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBBS in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS from Desert Medicine Research Centre. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

17th August 2019, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

You need to appear for NEET UG if you are looking for MBBS admission at Desert Medicine Research Centre. Just make sure you are well prepared for the medical entrance exam like NEET UG if you are looking to get admission at your choice of college.

Admission will be on the basis of the NEET score and seats are allotted through counselling. Just make sure you have an excellent score in the entrance exam.
21st August 2019, 10:32 PM
Alkasharma123

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Desert Medicine Research Centre?

You need to appear for Neet UG if you are looking for MBBS admission at Desert Medicine Research Centre. Just make sure you are prepared for the medical entrance exam like NEET UG if you are looking to get admission at your choice of college.

Admission will be on the basis of the NEET score and seats are allotted through counselling. Just make sure you have an excellent score in the entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria :-

12th or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent. He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum Aggregate.

Duration of this Course 5 years Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?