31st May 2018, 01:45 AM
Shaily_chauhan

Eligibility to register directly in IPCC for BCom graduate with 50%?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 50% marks in my BCom(H). I want to apply for IPCC. So, I would like to know that can I eligible for direct registration in IPCC? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd June 2018, 11:19 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to register directly in IPCC for BCom graduate with 50%?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and it is the stage second of three stage CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility to register for IPCC through direct entry scheme i.e; by skipping CPT then for that you are required to have completed your bachelor degree in any stream with at least 60% marks ( or 55% marks in case of commerce stream student ) from a recognized university.

So, having completed your bachelor of commerce i.e; B.Com degree course with 50% marks you are not eligible for IPCC register through direct entry scheme and hence in order to pursue CA course you will have to start from foundation course in CA followed by IPCC and the final stage course in CA.
3rd June 2018, 01:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to register directly in IPCC for BCom graduate with 50%?

No, you are eligible for direct registration in IPCC.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree with minimum 55% marks belong to Commerce stream.

2. Candidate belongs to non commerce stream then the applicant should score minimum 60% marks.

3. There is no age limit.

For more information you can visit at www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?