7th May 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for Bachelor of Hospital Administration candidates in Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I am studying Bachelor of Hospital Administration in Mumbai. I want to do job after my Bachelor of Hospital Administration course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private sector company in Maharashtra? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

9th May 2019, 04:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for Bachelor of Hospital Administration candidates in Maharashtra?

the Job opportunities in Private Sector for Bachelor of Hospital Administration candidates in Maharashtra is mentioned below:-

1)Company name :-KAMMS Management Consultants Private Ltd

Designation:-Hospital Manager

2)Company name :-vnu services

Designation:-Hospital Administrator

3)Company name :-Shree hospital

Designation:-Administrator Head

4)Company name :-SAI LEE HOSPITAL

Designation:-Administrator

5)Company name :-HCG Manavata Cancer Centre- Nashik

Designation:-Operations Executive

You can contact the above mentioned companies to apply for the profile of Bachelor of Hospital Administration. You can also upload your resume on different job portals so that you do not miss any upcoming opportunity.
12th May 2019, 01:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for Bachelor of Hospital Administration candidates in Maharashtra?

Some Job opportunities in Private Sector companies is given below:-

Shree Hospital

SAI LEE Hospital

HCG Manavata Cancer Centre

KAMMS Management Consultants Private Ltd

VNU services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?